Businesses, Click Here is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”). You understand and acknowledge that these reports are NOT “consumer reports” as defined by the FCRA. Your access and use of a report is subject to our Terms of Service and you expressly acknowledge that you are prohibited from using this service and this report to determine an individual’s eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or any other purpose regulated by the FCRA.

ALERT provides access to CRIMINAL, PUBLIC, and VITAL RECORDS (arrest records, warrants, felonies, misdemeanors, sexual offenses, mugshots, criminal driving violations, convictions, jail records, legal judgments, and more) aggregated from a variety of sources, such as county sheriff's offices, police departments, courthouses, incarceration facilities, and municipal, county and other public and private sources. is a privately owned, independently run resource for government-generated public records. It is not operated by, affiliated or associated with any state, local or federal government or agency. is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA") and should not be used to determine an individual's eligibility for personal credit or employment, tenant screening or to assess risk associated with a business transaction. You understand and agree that you may not use information provided by for any unlawful purpose, such as stalking or harassing others, and including for any purpose under the FCRA.

This website contains information collected from public and private resources. cannot confirm that information provided is accurate or complete. Please use any information provided responsibly.

By clicking "I Agree," you consent to our Terms of Use and are authorizing to conduct a people research to identify preliminary results of the search subject you entered. You understand and agree that search reports will only be available with a purchase.

Bullock County Arrest, Court, and Public Records

Bullock County Background Information

Bullock County is located in Alabama. In 2010, Bullock County had a population of 10,914, as outlined by a local census. The current county seat is Union Springs.

The county was founded in 1866.

It was named in honor of Colonel Edward C. Bullock who was a state senator and outspoken secessionist who died serving in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War.

Bullock County Arrest Records

All crimes in the Bullock County area have records kept on them. Crimes in Bullock County are split up into two categories, violent crime and property crime. 6 violent and 46 property crimes occurred in Bullock County back in 2017.

Bullock County Sheriff's Office
Sheriff: Buck Rodgers
217 N Prairie St #112
Union Springs, AL 36089
Phone: (334) 738-2670
Fax: (334) 738-3982

Bullock County Criminal Records

The records of criminals in Bullock County are consistently up to date. Every person who’s sex offender and living, working, attending school, or imprisoned in the Bullock County area must be on this list. This register is accessible by the public in Bullock County. Local offenders are found by inhabitants of Bullock County by using online searches. Results consist of all offenders, even those incarcerated or non-compliant.

Bullock County Court Records

All civil, family, and criminal cases in Bullock County are managed by the circuit court system. The court clerk maintains all Bullock County court records. Bullock County residents can access records at:

Bullock County Circuit Court
217 N Prairie St, P.O. Box 230
Union Springs, AL 36089
Phone: (334) 738-2280
Fax: (334) 738-2282

The Court of Appeals has the power to oversee any lower court case in which one party appeals in Alabama. The 67 superior and trial courts across the 67 counties, including Bullock County, are managed by the Court of Appeals.

NOTE - Common records can be delivered to the requested by fax, email, or mail. Nevertheless, official Bullock County records may only be delivered via mail.

Conducting a search is subject to our Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.

Bullock County Public Records

In Bullock County, each individual has public record information maintained on them. For the State of Alabama including Bullock County, The Center for Health Statistics (CHS) manages the vital records system and documents health-related statistical data. Having a few different copies keeps the records safe and they can then be applied for statistical analysis in the future.

The CHS files, stores, and provides certified copies of vital records including birth, death, marriage and divorce certificates for events that occur in Alabama A computerized vital records system called Vital Statistics Image Oriented Network or ViSION, allows vital records to be issued through all Alabama county health departments

All Bullock County occupants can access and copy all public vital records as per Alabama Open Records Law which was enacted in 1923. This enables individuals to access, inspect and take a copy of public records. Bullock County records are open for applications at:

Bullock County Probate Court
217 N Prairie St # 103
Union Springs, AL 36089
Phone: (334) 738-2250
Fax: (334) 738-2240

Bullock County comes with a charge per copy. First copies of birth records cost $15.00, with added copies bought at the same time costing an extra $6.00 in Bullock County. First copies of death records cost $15.00, with further copies requested at the same time costing an extra $6.00 in Bullock County. Marriage certificates in Bullock County cost $15.00 for the first copy, and $6.00 for any extra copy ordered at the same time. Finally, divorce records in Bullock County will set a person back $15.00 for a first copy and $6.00 for each after.

NOTE - Anyone looking to get records in person should be aware that the office opens between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST on Monday to Friday. If a person wishes to obtain documents, they must bring some form of photo identification. Examples include state IDs or driver's licenses. All Bullock County requests for records must be put in writing.